Rib Belt is applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care, while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
- Extra porous
- With splinting pad
- No buckling or rolling over
- Controlled compression
- Light weight and thin construction improves patient compliance.
- Ethafoam Pad can be placed at the site of fracture to enhance the splinting action and holding of the fractured ribs.
- Porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and sizing flexibility.
HSN : 90211000
There are no reviews yet.